Which Shocks For Better Handling?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 20:01:11 EST

I really like the new truck. It's got the balls of my Ram but I can drive it
a lot harder. In particular, I can really throw it through the turns, which
I've always enjoyed. The front and rear sway bars definitely help. I think
I need a little more though.

I'm already planning on some better tires to replace my Badyears. As for
shocks, I'm a big fan of the Edelbrock IAS shocks from personal experience.
I guess I'm looking for a reason not to buy them - because of cost. Should I
get Rancho RSX instead? How about Pro Comp ES9000's? How about Bilsteins?
I'm looking for any and all opinions.

Remember, the key thing for me is handling. I don't mind a stiffer ride if
is makes the truck handle better. Thanks.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust