Re: Re: Factory Batteries SUCK!

From: Stephen Reill (sreill@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 14:39:15 EST

I have the 750 amp factory battery and it takes a beating, Im running a
pretty heavy duty sound system, higher wattage headlights and fogs, a set of
extra backup lights and 100 watt kc offroad lights..plus, I crank my stereo
for hrs while washing the dak and it still keeps cranking,,,,,Now grant it,
its only been a year, but so far so good