Workin at a Parts store...

From: Ramsport96 (Ramsport96@cox.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 18:48:55 EST

Now i know why those guys at the Napa store dont like people comin in their
store without a Garage/Dealer tag and name tag on their shirt. My napa store
in this town literally will not talk to you unless you belong to a
garage/dealer...they are so tuned out to "regular" people..I do wear a
uniform..(air force) but i dont wear it in the store. Its a shame that the
"boneheads" in my town ruin it for the "automotively proficient". Sorry to
hear about your bad experience

Paul