Re: Tire Pressures

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 19:08:16 EST

Ya, i guess given what your son has done, that you'd be safe at the strip.
I'm just used to my 31/32 inch tires, and the fact that they aren't rated
past 160kph, and would likely shred at speeds above that. I prefer to stay
on the side of caution when i'm driving at highway speeds. :)

The Adam Blaster