Question about speed grills.

From: PoohDog629@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 11:22:39 EST

I am looking into getting the speed grill for my '98 slt. SLT is the
operative phrase here because I have never seen the speed grill with the
chrome trim. This is where I hope one of the great guys from the dml can help
to point me in the direction of some pics to look at. If you have any you can
send them directly to me at Poohdog629@aol.com. I'm just not sure if I should
go with the big gaudy chrome front or the satin finished aluminum that I have
seen everywhere else.

Mike R.

Intense blue over gray '98 SLT CC 5.2L
Mods Include:
K&N FIPK, gibson split-dual cat back, and a set of eagle alloys on the
corners