Re: Good Autozone experience

From: Dakota Pimpin' (dakotapimpin99@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 09:40:16 EST

The Auto Zone in this town was alright at one point. My brother worked there
for around 3 years before he left. The idiots that they have working at this
one now could tell the difference between a sparkplug and hose. I called up
there yesterday to ask about brake prices, the guy that anwsered the phone
couldn't even get in his head I said Dakota not Ram. Oh well, sometimes I
wonder why they hire people who don't know what the hell they are even
talking about!
Holley