Re: Re: Getting a Squirrely Idle

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 22:03:32 EST

Bill,
    <.sarcasm>Well there's your problem! You HAVE to have a cap and rotor
for you engine to run properly (using some of his "Autozone" computer
skills)!!!! d;o) <./sarcasm>Just kidding with ya Bill. I agree about
pulling the plugs and seeing how they are holding up. Forced induction seems
to do funny things to spark plugs and other parts of an engine. At least
plugs are one of the cheaper places to start.

The other Will
<nomex suit on awaiting the responses due to my "Autozone" learning> lol

< This sucker don't have cap, rotor or wires. It do got 8 coils though. I