Re: truck is now lowered but wheel is angled Help!

From: brian tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 09:35:51 EST

When you put the springs in did you place the springs
in exactly the same way (position) as the other side?
When I lowered my mustang I put the end of the coil in
one spot on the drivers side and a different spot on
the pass. side and one tire leaned in more than the
other. So I positioned them in exactly the same spot
and it looked fine. Just a thought.

Brian