Re: Changing Spark Plugs

From: Paul Bullerman (hemi287@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 18:04:06 EST

Get some copper antiseize to put on the plug threads. They dont put any on
the factory plugs and the 4.7 has Al heads. If you have the factory plugs
(or no antisieze on the ones in there), I suggest changing them when the
engine is dead cold.
Also disconnect the coil pigtail before pulling the coil, it helps get that
thing out of there.
HTH
Paul