Gauge Cluster Help!!

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 19:30:43 EST

Hey gang, just got a set of indiglo gauge's for the dak. Its just a
cover that goes over the OE gauges and has an inverter that makes the
whole cove light up. Its cool, you can change the colors with a little
dial. My problem is that the instuctions left much to be desired. I can
do the electrical part, I hope anyway. The instuctions says not to
remove the needles, well its not the other gauges where you have several
seperate pieces and the slide under the needles with ease. I just dont
see how it can be done without taking the needles off. So, how can I do
that? Will I have to re-calibrate them or anything? Thanks for any help.

Xander