RE: Tire Question

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 16:40:52 EST

yes, all the same tires..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net]On Behalf Of jkp61
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:09 PM
To: The DML
Subject: DML: Tire Question

   I know Wal-mart, Autozone, Advance, big retailers etc. buy massive
quantities of parts from suppliers so they can dictate the price and
quality, especially automotive parts. Does anyone know if this goes the same
for tires? Wal-mart has a real good price on some Goodyear and B.F.Goodrich
tires and I was just wondering if they were the same quality tire that you
got from other suppliers. Any info appreciated, Thanks, jkp

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
 <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>

---