Re: RE: Dakota Canceled - Buzz Watch Reliable

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 22:33:38 EST

In a message dated 4/5/2002 10:18:07 AM Central Standard Time,
shanec@spie.org writes:

> I agree--let's save the Daks!

Unless they're misleading me.. I actually found a spot on the Diamler web
site to write to a human.. and got a response.. here it is

>Dear Aaron:

Thank you for your recent email to DaimlerChrysler Motors Corporation
regarding the Dodge Dakota.

We are proud of our accomplishments and the excitement our products are
generating. We are successful because we concentrate our resources in areas
of new product development, engineering and safety.

At this time, DaimlerChrysler has no plans to remove the Dodge Dakota from
our product line-up. However, we do appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for contacting DaimlerChrysler
<
end of response

So hopefully.. they're not BS'ing us all.

Aaron W in AL
95 RC Sport 2.5L
94 RC WS 2.5L
86 Shelby Charger Turbo