Re: Gauge Cluster Needle Removal?

From: AlexReed (alexreed@charter.net)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 12:10:23 EST

I have the stock gauges, and got some white faced gauges, they are
indiglo. You get a dial that changes the clusters' color, about 40
different ones.

I have tried to just pull them off. I couldnt get them, was afraid they
would break then I would be screwed. Tool, does it work for the stock
gauges?

Xander