RE: Tire Question

From: jkp61 (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 17:02:30 EST

   Thanks, I hadn't seen those, I will check them out. I currently have
B.F.Goodrich Radial Long Trail T/A's. They probably have close to 50% tread
left, but I don't like them. They are a real hard tire and I have NO
traction in the rain(Right after I bought my truck, in the first rain, I
thought the clutch was slipping because they spun so bad). They seem to wear
good, but are getting some dry-rot cracks in the tread. A friend of mine in
Kansas City gets his Michelins from Sam's Club and is happy with them.
Thanks Again.

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
 <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>