RE: Dakota Discontinued- Buzz Watch

From: The Slakie's (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 10:18:38 EDT

There is one aspect of the Dakota being discontinued, which I have not heard
discussed. Maybe it is because many are unaware of it, I was until a month
or so ago. As of this year the Ram can only be bought either as a regular
cab or a 4 door, because they have cancelled the extended cab/club cab. If
the Dak is discontinued this effectively means that DC has abandoned this
section of the market to Ford and Chevy. This does not seem to be a wise
decision.

Ron
Springfield, VA