Re: dead truck?

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 00:29:22 EDT

Dry that engine out! don't leave it like that - you got water in something.
Pull the distrib...dry out the cap.. might need to take the rotor off and lift
up the "halls".... check the individual plug wires... check the air cleaner...
make sure the alternator is dry...

I ran my 2wd through a large puddle of standing water after a large downpour
(at about 30 MPH heheh ok so i was hot dogging it around in puddles)

came home and she wouldnt start up after that... I had to dry out the distrib
real good.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow