DML:RE: public service announcement

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 09:12:56 EDT

Punch-
            I swapped the TB on SUNDAY afternoon and
the last step was reattaching the throttle cable, and I failed
to check everthing first and completely installed the TB only to find the V6
cable would not hook up to the 50MM F&B TB, it has a disc stud and the V6
uses a ball stud like on the old holley carbs. AAAOOOHHH!!
kinda like the square peg and round hole IT NOOO FIT!! HHHEEEEEYYYY
BERND!!!!!
he had to send out a new V8 CABLE to solve the problem monday morning...
should have the DAK back
together tonight or early tomorrow.....
keep in mind he is in TEXAS, I live in SW Pa, no small
feat to send it that far that fast!!!!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk