Re: RE: Crashed the Dak today

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 09:32:27 EDT

Yea it is not as bad as it could be. It is fixable should know today how
much. It needs a new hood, bumper and all the brackets, Fender(pass side
only) Bumper cover, Headlight, radiator basicly everything up frontinside
and out from the motor forward. After it happened I drove it to the bodyshop
but The only thing I didn't have was the electroics everything was out. But
affter I stoped turned it off then restarted it to move it they were all
back on.

chris