Re: hemi again

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 09:32:10 EDT

If I remember right I saw a clip on the New Dodge Ram HD on Car and
Driver or some other comparable show, and they stated that the new HO
Cummins would be in the 2500 and 3500 Series in 2004.

Side Note: Ford was trying to get a contract together for Mack
Engines, but failed on that about 2 years ago. At the same time Dodge
renewed their contract with Cummins. Or so I have heard.

>>> blkwidow1@primary.net 04/08/02 07:11PM >>>

> Personally if i was to ever buy a dodge HD it would have to have the
> cummins in it.
As I understand, they are to drop the Cummins-Cummins is owned by
Ford-and
install a Volvo diesel. Then they will make the 4 door a true four
door.

Jon
STL MO