Re: RE: dead truck update

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:26:02 EDT

Yeah, I've had the JBA 8mm wires on my truck since December with no
problems whatsoever. Yes, the heat shields were removed ~ long before the
JBA wires went on.

Richard in San Antonio

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 10:03:30 -0500 "Tom \"Slick\" North"
<prodog@swbell.net> writes:

> Punch,
>
> You need to remove the heat shields (then the JBA wires will fit).
> They
> are also known for holding water, and dirt, and other stuff.
>
> Later,
> Tom "Slick"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.