RE: Doubly Cool For Me!!

From: jkp61 (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:07:40 EDT

 Anybody that wants to get one of these better hurry. I had to go to 4
Mcdonalds today to find one. They have already moved on to the next series
and most won't bother to look to see if they have any left. Ed, thanks for
posting that, I like the toys and hadn't been Mc D's in awhile.

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
 <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>