Re: Warning about Truckin Suspension

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:34:54 EDT

That Sucks! I think Ian should stand behind his product and his Companys
name and fix Knobby's Truck. even if he has to hire someone else to turn the
wrenches, and Ian should be there also for the support. Sometimes when you
own and run a Company and you want to make it a success is to go the Extra
MILE (S). and see it gets done the right way, the correct way, and you get
the satisfied customer and customers. BEST OF LUCK TO KNOBBY. Get off your
ass Ian and do it...