TB cable again!!!

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:46:03 EDT

I know, enough already, but reading the instruction sheet it says, install
plastic cable retainer (mine doesn't come off of the cable??), also "note
index tab on pedal arm?? align index slot on plastic retainer to this index
tab (huh) I don't see any tabs or anything on my pedal??

**
98 Dakota,CC,V6,Amethyst,Homebrew,DynoMax Cat-Back,3923's,Kenwood MP3
Player,BFG-KO's,Accel Ignition Coil, V8 Throttle Body, JBA Power Cables
8.5mm.

For Sale: stock air box, K&N drop in filter,

Future Mods: 3.92 LSD, Thunderforms, RT rims/Tires, Fender Flares, JBA headers, IAT Adjuster **************************************************************************** **