Re: Brian-pinging

From: brian tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:42:16 EDT

That is interesting because I had to add one quart
last week for no reason. I have close to 79,000 miles
on her now and would venture a bet that the dealer
won't cover the bell pan gasket. I thought there was
a way you could check it by looking down the throttle
body to see if there is any oil,is this true?

--- Patrick and Kelly Engram