Re: Re: Re: R/T Rims and 285/60/17 P Zero's

From: Blakdak (blakdak@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 17:29:06 EDT

Rob,

With the 25K miles I have on the SUV's, I can say the rating is virtually
dead on. Since we've had a mild winter, I can't vouch for the snow handling
(not enough snow). The Cross Terrains are for the casual (SUV bunch)
off-roader; as such, they will perform well in the type of driving you
describe. I believe for everyday use they will outperform the Pirelli's.
Plus, a 60K mile warranty can't be sneered at (unless you are into extreme
acceleration).

Hope this helps,
Earl