FOR SALE

From: Dean Hyde (rdhyde@shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 19:15:43 EDT

Well guys, I am selling my Dak. Its been fun and all, but since the
lease is coming due and I have way too much equity into it....I am just
gonna sell it and start again. Probably gonna do-up a Durango next.
So here's the skinny. 99 Club Cab 4X4 Sport with the 3.9l 5spd. K&N
intake, Flowmaster cat-back, Accel Super Coil, Ranco 3-1/2" lift(tweaked
to 4-1/2") 33" good Year Wrangler AT/S, Eagle alloy wheels, Armourguard
spray in liner, Custom locking tonneau cover(hard), trailer tow kit,
Alpine 7840 head-unit, Coustic 240W amp, MTX 120W amp, JL Audio 6-1/2"
in all the speaker grills, MTX Thunderform under back seat.
Gonna post this to TRADER.COM beginning in May so DML'ers get the first
shot. Pics can be emailed if desired and o, its white if I forgot to
mention that. I am in Kelowna, BC and have already had an offer of
$20,000.00 canadian for it....I would like a bit more, but try me, I may
be in a giving mood to the right lucky guy.

Dean Hyde