DML:RE 42RE TRANSMISSION UPGRADES

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 23:13:38 EDT

MM-
           Well, as far as the cost goes I am tightnen my belt
on my Dakota projects, but I also believe you get what
you pay for. As far as the cost of the VIPER, if it works
as well as they say it does it may very well be worth the $$, but if I can
find a converter that works almost as good
for less than half the cost, well we'll just have to see.
I had almost $2k in the converter/ trans combo in my
'68 Charger Pro streeter and that thing would fly!!!
so I am not ruling out a higher quality part if it works!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport R/C bright silver met
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/K12X33hlXkiTk