Re: digital camera

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley01@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 14:31:17 EDT

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:32:03 -0400, rudoggy@hotmail.com ("Doggy")
wrote:

>not really o/t because with all these sites, some people are using digital
>cameras. My question is, my camera is a Kodak DC something (cant think of
>the type when im at work?) I got it new 4 years ago, it cost my $700 ! , and
>is only a megapixle. I would like to upgrade, and i know the cost has come
>down a lot. Any suggestion? I liked the kodak but i am not brand specific at
>all. My old camera is fuzzing a bit, and i know they will rape me if i take
>it in to be serviced. oh well, she has served me well.

Olympus Camedia C-2100 Ultra Zoom. Just under $500 from Wal-Mart or
CompUSA. It's only 2.1 mega-pixels but that's adequate unless you're
going to make poster size prints. On the plus side it has a 10x image
stabilized optical zoom, a superior lens, comes with a remote,
rechargeable batteries and charger. It can be set up to be
point-and-shoot easy but it also has enough settings to keep even a
pro happy. It may not be the best camera available but it's the best
value for the money.

Mike Crumley
mcrumley01@charter.net
97 V6 Dallas Cowboys Silver

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority,
it's time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain