RE: Re: Synthetic oils

From: jkp61 (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 17:45:20 EDT

Thanks, I have seen some vehicles develop leakage problems, that is what
kind of scares me, but I'm not sure what brand. Also at the parts store I
worked at, the synthetics were always finding a way to leak out of the
bottles no matter how tight the cap!

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
 <<'96 Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L 5spd>>