Re: Trottman's Curse

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:12:42 EDT

Dang, I knew there was a good reason for me to drive my '90 Probe instead of
my truck this week! Usually I drive the Probe on M-T, then the Dakota for
Fridays (hey, Probe is slow, gotta have some fun 1 day in my daily
commute!)... Guess I'm not driving her tommorrow!!

Dak content: sitting in the parking space in great condition, and it ain't
gonna change.. Course, with my luck, tree will fall over on it! If that
happens, I'm driving up to whoever started this thread and taking their
truck! :-)