Suncoast Creations Hoods: Min Qty Met

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 01:06:08 EDT

The minimum quantity for the Suncoast Creations group buy has been met,
and we will begin processing current orders immediately. Additional
orders will be accepted until the end of April, at which time the group
buy will close.

Terms: 25% discount off of retail pricing. After discount: $521.25 for
base hood (retail $695), plus shipping and any options desired. Orders
can be submitted until April 30 - after that day you're back to full
retail. These prices are being offered directly by Suncoast - I'm not a
retailer, not making any profit, just saving 25% on a hood just like
everyone else who's involved by using bulk purchasing.

Pictures are available on my website: www.dakota-durango.com, follow
the group buy links to the Suncoast hood group buy.

Contact me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com if you are interested in
participating.

- Steve Feiler
http://www.dakota-durango.com