Re: Re: 4wheelparts

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 08:35:25 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/02 8:49:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kwreimer@msn.com
writes:

<< YEAH, ME. THEY SUCK.. AND I CANCELLED MY ORDER. >>

The universal consensus seems to be that 4wheelparts internet and 4wheelparts
stores, suck. However, if you call their mail order and talk to someone, you
can establish product availability, check shipping, and beat them down on
price if need be. I've ordered from them by phone and never had an issue.

Bill White - www.moparforme.com
2002 Quad Cab 4x4, SLT+, 4.7, 5 speed, 3.92's, Airaid, MBRP Super Single
Exhaust