Re: digital camera

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 11:09:48 EDT

Once you have compared cameras try www.pricescan.com for pricing. I
have purchased a lot of things through this site. They search the net
and bring back a list of vendors with the best listed price on the
product you want to buy.

>>> spammikeREMOVE@shaw.ca 04/12/02 02:32AM >>>

Doggy,

How much do you want to spend? I personally have two Olympus cameras,
the
D460Z and the C2100UZ, both are great and I did a lot of research
before
buying a camera.

The best site on the net for info is http://www.dpreview.com/

When you narrow it down to a few, you can do a side-by-side comparison
here:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sidebyside.asp

Hope that helps,
Mike

""Doggy"" <rudoggy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> not really o/t because with all these sites, some people are using
digital
> cameras. My question is, my camera is a Kodak DC something (cant
think of
> the type when im at work?) I got it new 4 years ago, it cost my $700
! ,
and
> is only a megapixle. I would like to upgrade, and i know the cost has
come
> down a lot. Any suggestion? I liked the kodak but i am not brand
specific
at
> all. My old camera is fuzzing a bit, and i know they will rape me if
take