Re: Diecast Dakota Club Cabs! SY CC Owners check it out!

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 16:50:17 EDT

BTW.....I have asked the owner for a possible "GROUP BUY" for these. I
realize they are already fairly cheap, but what the heck it's worth a try :)

If you think you ight be interested in spending the $32.50 (thats with S&H)
or less, send me an email (khoegen@charter.net) with "group buy" in the
subject. This will give me an idea of what we can shoot for.

""MAGNUM S/T"" <kevinhoegen@email.com> wrote in message

> Hey all,
>
> Visited EBAY for the first time today and found a DIECAST Solar Yellow
Club