Re: Diecast Dakota Club Cabs! SY CC Owners check it out!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 17:48:40 EDT

Hey, Magnum S/T!
You're right about the SOLAR YELLOW being the "Preemo" color!
Unfortunately, none of the Anson Models that I've seen offer the V6...(or
V10 for that matter!)...they're all juicers! (V8!)
L8r,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )