Re: RE: Re: Trottman's Curse.. A lesson for the newbie's...

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:54:16 EDT

damn.... I neglect to read the DML posts for a couple days and all hell
brakes lose. I was cleaning the dust outta my cloth seat by using the time
tested high tech method of beating the dust out of it with half a metal broom
handle. Which I happend to accidentally put two good sized rips in the fabric
with - when the jagged metal end came in contact with the seat, when I was
pulling my arm backwards. (no I didnt realzie the edge of the pole was that
sharp!)

Who started this "blank blank" topic anyway!!????

 The next person who mentions the "blank blank" is gonna get their email
address signed up to a Chevy S-10 mail list!!!!! SO let the topic die!

I cranked up my T-bars the other day - dunno if it did any good.. she still
seems low on the front end... and tonight I vought a good Cobra CB - not sure
how I'm gonna install it just yet.. my Gen I doesn't have much free mounting
space in the cab.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow