Re: Max load?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 00:22:53 EDT

Overloading your truck a few times will not "kill" it. It will definitely
shorten it's life though. :)
Do you have the trailer tow package? That includes some heavier-duty
springs, and lets you carry more of a load.
How does the truck ride with the load?
Oh, with a really heavy load, make sure to watch your braking distance, that
is something that could kill your truck if you're not careful, and you.....

The Adam Blaster