New/old seat

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 10:37:26 EDT

Bernd,
Thank you for installing the seat in my truck yesterday. I'm surprised how
much of a difference me made in the comfort of my truck. After 81K miles,
I'm pretty used to how it feels, butt :-) now it feels brand new again.

For everyone else, I traded/bought/had installed Bernds original drivers
side seat since it has the adjustable lumbar support and mine did not. This
is by far the absolute BEST seat of the pants mod I have done on my truck!

Thanks again,
John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html