Re: Re: Re: pictures of a 97-99 Dak Dash needed

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 19:44:07 EDT

To be honest I havn't either. I havn't spent any $$ or time on the Dak for
over a year (other than maint. stuff) and it's starting to show ;(

I took a couple of days off next week to get her back in shape
somewhat.....but many of the plans I had went down the tubes due to my being
out of work all last year. This summer will be the first time I actually do
any kind of asthetic work....but I wanted to start with the interior.

I'm gonna follow your lead and do my dash...but probably not in the same
configuration.

As far as Foxwoods.....I'll have to check the page and see when it
is....would be cool to see yall again and see the mods you and my SY bud
Daksy have done.

By the way...did you happen to catch my thread about what I want to do to my
Grille? I wanted to remove the center cross members myself, smooth it out
and have it painted to look like the STULL grille shell. I havn't a clue how
I would go about doin it though as it would require some 'plastic repair'
after I cut out the crossmembers. I'm in the process of searching the net
for ideas.....but if U have learned anything regarding plastic repair during
all that research you've done I'm all ears.