Re: Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 21:46:23 EDT

I can't speak about Titanium as I am not familiar with its conductivity
values..I can say though that many of the Daks do not run as well with Plat
plugs as they do with copper.

This subject is not new (many previous threads on this), but in a nutshell
copper gives better performance but shorter lifespan (of the plug)

Platinum gives less performance but last much longer.

Not sure if this answers the specific question :), but I figured I'd throw
it out there FYI