Re: Idle Problem Fixed

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 01:20:33 EDT

> That nasty ethanol mix is why I gas up before I cross the border every time I
> need to cross the state of Virginia.
I know what you mean.
My son lives in VA, and I sold him the car I was driving before I bought the
Dak. He keeps asking me why I got such good mileage with it, and his is so
terrible. I just tell him it's the different gasoline blends. He even
noticed the difference driving it back to his house.
Funny, my motorcycle likes gas in VA. Gets super MPG. Must be while I'm in
TN, I get a little ham fisted. I have the "calling card" to prove it.

Jon
STL MO