Re: Re: RE: Group discount on quality DIECAST models

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:26:10 EDT

Apparently the PASSWORD Option appears on the page when you ADD the Dakota
or Durango to your Basket. The prompt will be on the lower left of the
screen. He sent me a screen shot....but I don't think it is supported in the
newsgroup. The prompt reads "Discount password or coupon number? " and you
simply enter DML.

email me direct if you havn't got it...I can send the actual screen shot if
needed