Re: Consumer Reports "Dakota 4wd a reliabilty risk"

From: Jon (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 07:37:20 EDT

I read that whole damn book, In one section for the new 2002's, "Rating the
new models", the Dakota was rated good and in second place. In another
section, "How will the 2002's fair", the Dakota was probably -60% to the bad
in next to last place. In their reliability reports (with the black and red
dots) the last three years for the Dakota were 99% red which is good.
After that, some less than average dots pop up, but that's nothing different
than anyother car even the foreign crap. I think they must get a kickback
from the foreign auto makers cause if you really read the reports, they
might as well say "BUY A FRIGGIN' JAP CAR SO WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYMORE
TESTING!"

Jon