Re: Best temporary metal protection?

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 11:35:37 EDT

"Business hat ON"
I sell a product called Nyalic that should do just what your looking for.
It's a crystal clear polymeric resin. Originally designed for the Apollo
space program, it's designed to protect against corrosion, UV rays, acid
rain, salt water, bird droppings, mildew, bleach, etc. It can be applied to
bare metal, painted surfaces, and fiberglass. When properly applied it wont
chalk, chip, crack, peel, or yellow. Withstands up to 300deg F. Can easily
be removed with lacquer thinner or light sanding. Surface prep includes
cleaning all wax, silicone, grease and oil off with a stripper and washing
with a strong detergent, thoroughly rinse and completely dry. Check it out
at www.Nyalic.com. I am a retailer and use this in my fabrication business.
The stuff works great. If your interested, drop me a note at
Gilpin_Fab@yahoo.com for pricing and availability.
Mark Gilpin
Gilpin Fabrication & Repair
"hat OFF"