re: Re: Autolites and Motor Mounts!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 20:06:30 EDT

Hey guys, thanks for the responses.... now one in particular with the '93
sounds just like my situation. Sorry I deleted the message so I can't post
it back.

I'm going to spend about 100 bucks and have it done. Unfortunately, I'm an
apartment dweller, and pulling the hood, lifting the motor, and replacing
the motor mounts is not something the other residents like to see!

On a related note, I used to have a friend with a '70 Pontiac Grand Prix
with a hopped up 455. He used to bet people that it would lift the tires
over a beer can. Funny thing was, the beer can was always in front of the
left tire. The thing torqued so much to the right, the left tire would come
off the ground!

Thanks again to all who posted.

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport