Re: fast blinking turn signal

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 09:53:16 EDT

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone on little prob. We've been
busy searching for a new house and been painting and landscaping.

It turns out the reason for our fast blinking turn signal is a blown bulb. I
guess at the time when we first started looking for it it was fine but on
it's way out. A few days later it decided to show errr I guess not show so
that's all that was wrong. A simple problem to fix. Thanks to everyone for
the ideas of what could have been wrong.

Steve & Leslie
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9