Re: Carpet Alternitive

From: ''Granpa'' Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:59:16 EDT

Just go to JCWhitney.com and order up yerself a vinal floor covering. Should
be able to get a direct replacement for the Dak. I have been planning on
doing that since the floor mat in my 4x4 has seen better days.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow