Re: Checking u-joints?

From: John (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 19:09:58 EDT

The only way I know of is to put your truck in neutral,set the brake, get
underneath the truck and grab the driveshaft on both sides of the joint and
twist back and forth to see if there is any play. If there is replace the
joint.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
   <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>