The Ultimate Sin

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 23:48:26 EDT

I might buy a GULP Chevy...
        I was lookin at the regular cab stepside 2wd today, those are a
damned sexy truck, and well I can fit in them.... The one they had there was
only a 4.3 V6 but with the 5 speed it was equally impressive as my 318 kota.
I am relly thinking of having them order a 4.8L 5speed MSRP is only 17,600
and I got a friend in the business... I might have to trade or sell my
current dakota...

If anyone wants a 97 Reg Cab 4x4 short box white with grey two tone, billet
grill (upper and lower) clears (all around) anda smittybuilt brushguard
(outland full version BLACK) SLT power everything, fullly decked out bad boy
let me know... going for about 14...

Thanks
       Greg