Royal Purple, What's In This Stuff??

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 13:16:01 EDT

I just did an oil change on thge Streak, man, I used to have a little tapping
sound and that has disappeared!! It already seems smoother. As of now, any
help in mpg will do, $1.65 for reg is a bit much. I also put my T/B spacer
back on, and there's without a doubt an improvement in part throttle/around
town driving, as well as mpg. Guys, this stuff works (on a 4.7L anyways)!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, "Project Olds"